I WANT IT ALL BUNDLE (2 x Jars + E-book)
What you will get:
1 x Mr India- Perfect for rich and smooth curries!
1 x Miss India- Perfect for bold and fiery curries!
1 x Easy Vegan Curries E-Book: 30+ all new recipes
Inspired by my mum’s food, "Easy Vegan Curies" is loaded with deliciousness, and you will learn to cook Indian food without any hassle! Not only will you find classics like Korma, Rogan Josh, Gobhi Aloo, and my favourite Palak Paneer, but also my Indian twist on western favourites like Fried Chicken, Nachos, Burgers and much more….
- Fry 250g onions until golden.
- Add 400g canned diced tomatoes and cook for 2 min.
- Mix in 2-3 TBSP of Miss India (For Hot Curries) or Mr India (For Mild curries)
- Stir in 500g protein/veggies of choice.
- Add 200g Coconut milk/cream (from a can, I use TCC Brand) and 100ml water (approx. ½ cup) *
- Cover and cook until the veggies/protein are cooked, and the sauce thickens.
*Tougher proteins and harder vegetables will need more water and longer time to cook.