- 2 tbsp fresh ginger and garlic minced
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 cup carrots finely chopped
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- 2 and 1/2 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 and 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp vegan butter (I used Nuttelex)
- 300 gms mushroom beef/mock meat
- Fresh coriander finely chopped and vegan Feta to garnish
- Spaghetti (400 gms)
- Salt to taste
- Cook spaghetti as per packet instructions and keep aside.
- Heat up oil and vegan butter in large and wide pot, make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Add ginger, garlic, onion, and carrots.
- Cook on medium heat until golden brown and soft, stir occasionally. (should take 4-7 minutes)
- Add all the spices including bay leaves and stir for 15 seconds.
- Mix in the tomatoes, yoghurt, veggie stock, salt to taste. Cover and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes on low heat.
- Once the time is up, add spaghetti and mix well until heated through.
- Garnish with coriander and feta. Enjoy.
← Older post
Newer post →