- 34 Oreo cookies
- 5 tbsp vegan butter/coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup cashews (soaked over night)*
- 1/4 cup plant milk (I used soy)
- 1/3 cup raw coconut oil (melted), and a little extra for brushing the pie tins.
- 3 tbsp cacao-butter (melted)
- 1/2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar (can use lemon juice)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (can use rice syrup/agave)
- 5 fresh strawberries
- 2 pinches salt
- Add Oreos to a food processor and blitz until they are coarse sand consistency (No lumps)
- Transfer to bowl, add in the vegan butter and mix well. Pinch with your fingers to see the mixture sticks together, if needed add more vegan butter.
- Brush 4 pie-tins with some coconut oil. Tightly pack equal quantity of mixture in each tin. Flatten evenly by firmly pressing with your fingers or a flat glass. Push the crust up the sides so it can hold the filling.
- Put it in the fridge 30-45 min.
- In the meantime, add all the rest of ingredients in a blender and blend until silky smooth. This will be the filling. Taste and adjust sweetness if needed.
- Take the crusted tins out of the freezer and fill each of them with equal amount of filling.
- Gently tap it few times to even out the filling.
- Leave them in the freezer for about 4-6 hours. Enjoy.
**Leave the cheesecakes out for 10-15 min before serving to soften the filling.
***Personally I put it in the freezer overnight and it eat it straight out of the freezer. It feels like cheesecake ice-cream. (Just a personal quirk)