- 400g boiled potatoes
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chilli powder (less or more as per taste)
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- 1 cup zucchini finely chopped
- 1 cup capsicum finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- Salt taste
- Once cooled down, peel the boiled potatoes and cut them in cubes (3-4 cms). Pat dry the potatoes if too wet.
- Heat up the oil in a large and deep non stick frying pan.
- Throw in the potatoes and cook on high heat until slightly crispy, stir occasionally. Take them out and keep aside.
- In the same pan add zucchini and capsicums and cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until soft, while stirring occasionally.
- Stir in all the spices. Add coconut milk, water, and salt and mix well.
- Cook on low-med heat for 3-5 minutes or until sauce becomes thick. Stir occasionally.
- Toss in the crispy potatoes. Make sure they are well coated with the sauce.
- Switch off the heat and mix through the fresh coriander.
- Serve hot with roti/vegan naan
← Older post
Newer post →