- 400gms boiled potatoes
- 1cup frozen peas
- 1 onion sliced
- 1tsbp cumin seeds
- 1tsp garam masala
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1 green chilli finely chopped (more if you like the dish hotter)
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes
- 1tsp salt
- 2tbsp canola oil
- Heat up the oil in a large and deep non-stick frying pan on medium heat
- Toss in the the cumin seeds and cook until golden brown (about 30sec to 1 min)
- Add onions and cook until golden as well.
- Mix in the peas and tomatoes, and cook for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
- Add in all the spices and salt, and cook for 1 minute while stirring occasionally.
- Toss in the boiled potatoes, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the potatoes are heated through and well coated with spices. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Enjoy hot with roti/vegan naan bread.