- 3 cups water
- 4-5 tea bags (Dilmah extra strength or Normal black tea bags)*
- 4 pods cardamom
- Half a thumb of ginger
- 2 cloves
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1½ cup soy milk (the best one is Soy-Milky lite or Oatley oat milk)
- Bring the water to boil in a small saucepan with all the spices and sugar.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add milk and bring to boil, turn the heat down and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Strain and enjoy hot.
*I use 5 tea-bags as I like my tea a bit strong.
← Older post
Newer post →