- 200 gms finely diced/crumbled tofu (I use half and half)*
- 1/4 cup Tully’z egg Yolk (Click here for recipe)
- 1/4 cup coconut yoghurt (Coyo brand is pretty good)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard (check the brand to make sure it’s vegan)
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- Kala Namak* (black salt) to taste
- Mix together all the above ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve cold in a sandwich, wrap , or as a side salad.
*Dicing gives the similar texture to using an egg white and crumbling makes the salad creamier.
*Kala Namak/Black salt is an important part of this recipe, and is easily available in Indian grocery stored or online.