- 500g Cauliflower florets
- 1.5 Tbsp Tully'z Tandoori Premium Rub
- Juice of half lemon
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour (30g)
- 1/4 cup rice flour (50g)
- 1/4 cup water (100ml)
- Oil for deep frying (can use air fryer/oven)
- Mint chutney fro serving (recipe in my e-book "Easy Vegan Curries")
- Raita Sauce for serving (recipe in my e-book "Easy Vegan Curies")
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl. Make sure the cauliflower is well coated. Add few extra drops of water if needed.
- Heat up oil and deep fry on med-high heat until crispy and golden on all sides
- If air-frying or using over: Air fry/bake for 15-20 minutes on 180ºC or until crispy on the outside and cooked but firm on the inside.