- 2 packs Maggi chicken flavor noodles (Maggi states that all their 2 minute noodles are vegan)
- 1/2 cup (75 gms) spring/green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup (75 gms) Vegan bacon*(chopped)
- 1/2 cup (75 gms) Vegan prawns* (if frozen thaw them before using)
- 1/2 cup (75 gms) corn kernels (Drained and rinsed if using from a can)
- 1/4 cup (25 gms) Vegan cheese**
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/2 tbsp flour
- 3 cups plant milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp vegan fysh sauce (optional)
- 3 tbsp vegan white wine (optional)
- Heat up the butter in a large deep non-stick frying pan/medium pot
- Add the green onions, vegan bacon, and prawns, and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat. stir occasionally.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the wine, then slowly add milk, followed by water, fysh sauce, and cheese. keep stirring while adding milk to avoid any lumps.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted. (if you find the sauce too thick add another 1/2 cup water)
- Toss in the Maggi noodles along with the seasoning that comes with it.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
- Enjoy hot.
*Can replace with 1/2 cup green peas, and 1-1/4 cup (125g approx.) sliced mushrooms
**Can replace with 1-1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast.