- 1 decent sized mango (not too small)
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews (soaked in boiling water for 15-20 minutes)
- 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 cup plant milk (I use soy)
- 1/3 cup liquified raw coconut oil (heat it up in microwave for few seconds to liquify)
- 1/2 cup castor sugar (you can replace it with rice syrup/agave)
- 4 green cardamon pods
- 1 pinch Saffron strands
- 2 tbsp Rosewater
- Soak the saffron strands in 1 tbsp of water and keep aside for 5 minutes before using
- Take out the mango flesh.
- Drain the cashews and pat dry them.
- Add all the ingredients including saffron, in a blender and blend it until silky smooth. If needed add another splash of plant-milk to get the blender going.
- Taste and adjust sweetness if required.
- Pour the mixture in the ice-cream moulds. Keep them in the freezer for 4 hours.