- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cup plant milk
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (or you can use any other sugar)
- 1 tsp vallia essence
- 1 pinch kala namak/black salt (optional, gives a little eggy smell)
- 3-4 slices crusty bread (not too thin about 2 cm thick slices)
- Spray oil
- All all the above ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth. The consistency should be a little thinner than the pancake batter. If too thick, add more mil, if too think add more coconut flour.
- Drop the bread slices in the mixture, coat both sides and leave them in the mixture for 2-3 minute. (Helps the bred to be most from inside) If the slices are thin, Its best not to leave them in the mixture, they will fall apart.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan and spray will some oil.
- Place the soaked bread slices and cook for 4-5 on each side on medium heat, until dark golden/bit caramelised
- Enjoy with a generous drizzle of maple syrup and some berries.