- 175 grams vegan chicken (Can replace with Tofu)
- 2 clove roughy chopped garlic
- 1 thumb roughly chopped ginger
- 1 roughly chopped red chilli (more or less as per taste)
- 1tbsp brown sugar
- 2 and 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt (if needed)
- Small Wholegrain Wraps
- Rocket salad (Arugula)
- Thinly Slices Carrots and Cucumber
- Coconut yoghurt
- Lemon wedges
- Add all the ingredients except the chicken in a pestle and mortar and pound until it’s a coarse marinade. taste and add salt if needed.
- Shred the vegan chicken and mix in the marinade until well coated. (If using Tofu, cut it in strips)
- Cover and keep in the fridge for 30 min.
- Once the time is up, grill on high heat until slightly crispy. Keep moving it around to avoid burning.
- Place some rocket leaves in the middle of a wrap.
- Add the crispy Thai Chicken.
- Top it with cucumbers and carrots and a generous drizzle of coconut yoghurt.
- Serve it with a wedge of lemon on the side.