- Flesh of 1 Avocado
- 1/3 cup coconut oil/coco butter
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 scant cup sugar
*Blend all the above using a blender until smooth and keep aside.
- 1 cup plain Flour (Also known as all-purpose flour)
- 1/2 cup coco powder
- 1 tsp baking soda + 1tsp baking pwdr
- 1/2 vegan chocolate chips
- Mix well, add the wet mixture from earlier and portion out in a spay oil and lined muffin tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes on 180⁰c/350⁰f.
- Test by piercing with a skewer, if it comes out clean they are are cooked.
- For serving, top it up with melted vegan chocolate (optional)