Breakfast can be healthy and delicious. Whether it’s a leisurely weekend brunch or a busy weekday breakfast, these satisfying and mouth-watering oats are a winner. Creamy, chocolatey, gooey these are fun, and easy to make. Sustained energy throughout the day, without compromising on taste, win-win.
- 1-1/3 cup oats
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 cups almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2/3 cups water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup* (more for sweet tooth people like me)
- 4 tbsp peanut butter (crunchy/smooth)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the oats, cacao powder, coconut, almond milk and water. Mix well.
- Cook for 5 -10 minutes, based on your desired consistency.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the maple syrup.
- Top with peanut butter to serve.
*Can use Stevia/natural sweetener