- 1 kg Potatoes (approx. 6-7 medium potatoes)
- 1.5 tbsp TULLY’Z EASY VEGAN TANDOORI PREMIUM RUB (20g)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (60ml) and 3 tbsp spare
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plant-based yoghurt (approx. 150g)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander (40g)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (15g)
- Juice of half lemon
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF
- Peel the potatoes cut them in quarters or halves and boil them. They should be cooked but firm* Drain and keep aside.
- In a small bowl, mix in oil and Tully’z Easy Vegan Tandoori Premium Rub and drizzle over the boiled potatoes. Toss the potatoes gently using your hands to make sure they are well coated.
- Line a roasting tin/baking tray with baking paper, grease it with 1 tbsp olive oil, and place the boiled potatoes in a single layer.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil onto the potatoes and Roast for 25-30 min or until crispy on the outside.
- In the meantime, add all the ingredients for the dressing into a bowl and whisk using a fork. Keep it in the fridge.
- When the time is up, take them out and let them cool. Once cool, pour the dressing on top and mix gently. The potatoes should be well coated with the dressing.
To test if the potatoes are boiled- Pierce a skewer through potatoes, it should go in and come out clean without too much resistance.