- 500g cauliflower florets
- 2 medium onions finely chopped
- Tinned Chopped tomatoes 1 can (400g)
- 200 g Coconut milk or cream from a can (1/2 a can)
- 2 tbsp Tully’z Easy Vegan Butter chicken authentic spice blend.
- 4 tbsp olive oil + 2 tbsp for baking cauliflower
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Grill/bake the cauliflower florets until slightly brown (15-18 min) with one tbsp olive oil and keep aside.
- Heat up the remaining olive oil in a pan, add onions and cook for 5-6 minutes or until golden.
- Stir in Tully’z Easy Vegan Butter chicken premium spice blend, and cook for another 15 sec
- Mix in the tomatoes, coconut milk, water, and salt to taste. Cook on medium heat for 12-14 minutes without a cover. Stir occasionally and add a splash of water if needed.
- Toss in the baked cauliflower and cook for another 2-3 minutes until everything is heated through
- Taste and adjust salt, Serve hot with vegan naan, rice, or roti.